This is a virtual position, meaning you can work from wherever in the world as long as you are able to fly out to to our offices in Helsinki, New York or Palo Alto a few times per year.
BrandBastion offers real-time global management of comments on social media and ads at scale 24/7 and best in class services for advanced understanding of conversations. We're a badged Instagram Partner and transform the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations.
We work with market leaders in several industries including entertainment, beauty, e-commerce, gaming and technology. We are looking for a creative, curious, data-driven growth hacker with a strong digital marketing skill set.
- Create clever out of the box acquisition campaigns to scale our growth
- Run Facebook, Instagram, Google and Twitter campaigns with thorough data analysis
- Review and write blog posts to address different buyer personas
- Create case studies and blog posts to help communicate the benefits of our solution
- Utilise emerging trends, events and influencers for traction
We hire people who are fast at learning new things and are active in keeping up with new trends on social media. If you're up for the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Strong passion for digital marketing
- Track record with creating and running exceptional campaigns (here the focus is on what you've done so far, not on how many years you've been doing it. Entry level candidates can as well apply for this position, as long as you've done some cool stuff)
- Outstanding communication skills and passion for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and marketing platform considered a plus
- Experience with marketing materials production and skills in Photoshop / Indesign / similar
- Excellent written and spoken English. Additional languages (especially Spanish) considered a plus
- Learning experience at a high-growth company
- Dynamic working environment w/ young management team
- Options to quickly advance in your career as the company experiences growth
- Competitive compensation, vacation policies and benefits