Smart Person to Tackle New and Interesting Problems
BrandBastion is a rapidly growing company offering global, real time support on social media 24/7. We work with Fortune 500 companies, governments, start-ups and non-profits in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We are continuously looking for new team members for many kinds of roles.
Our priority is to find exceptional people for our team and then discover the right role for them. Here are examples of fields you could be working in:
- Marketing and communications
- Aales and business development
- Account management
- Front-end or back-end development
- Data analysis
- Legal and financial work
- Talent acquisition
- ...and more!
At BrandBastion we develop our business at a fast pace and we nurture open communication, so in any role there are opportunities to work on several things you are excited about.
We're passionate about people who are ambitious and can drive results. By listening to client needs and by working together with other team members, you will have the chance to take on intriguing problems.
Please send us an open application, telling us about yourself and the kind of work that excites you.
We have offices in Helsinki, FIN, Palo Alto, CA and New York, NY as well as remote workers in many countries.
Being a #BrandBastioneer means:
- Seeing your career as a lifestyle, not a job
- Being brave and innovative, never settling for the status quo
- Being a self-starter able to manage your own time, but also being open to lead others
- Being a team player, feeling energized by being surrounded by talented team members
- Having at least a little bit of the notorious "sisu" to help you push through even the most daunting tasks
- Having no need for a comfort zone, but rather being excited of the prospect of jumping into something new head first
- Work with a the best and the brightest
- Be a part of an fast growing industry that focuses on the good and the bad on social media
- Competitive compensation plans
- Industry leaders as clients to inspire your day-to-day activities
- Constant opportunities to grow and develop different types of skills