We're hiring for Los Angeles, but we don't yet have a physical office there (we have offices in SF, NYC and HEL). Therefore this position will be virtual to start off with. This is a great position for a recent graduate who is passionate about social media and marketing.
BrandBastion is a rapidly growing company specialized in brand protection and optimization on social media. We proudly protect governments and the market leaders of five industries serving companies in 43 languages across multiple platforms. We've developed proprietary technology that utilises artificial intelligence and natural language processing to identify, analyze and take appropriate action to threats and opportunities that our clients face on social media.
We are now looking for a solution driven individual with experience with marketing and social media to act as an Account Coordinator for our existing clients and to help with the on-boarding of new clients.
Join our fast growing BrandBastion team to help take fantastic care of our clients. You will work with some of the biggest and most interesting companies in the world to protect their brand and their ad performance on social media. In this role you will not only take excellent care of our clients, but also help in building our processes, improving our service offering and helping us scale things up in a rapid fashion.
As an Account Coordinator you will:
- Quickly help clients in resolving cases of social media crisis or resolving other types of escalations or issues they experience on social media
- Answer client questions and take care of client requests in an efficient manner
- Provide dedicated support, data insights and customized moderation reports to clients
- Collaborate with sales team on prospecting and coordinate the setting up of client trials
- Engage in business development by collecting ongoing feedback from clients and collaborate with our development team to develop new features for our moderation solution based on client needs
BrandBastion only hires candidates who are very fast at learning new things and are active in keeping up with new trends on social media, as Facebook and social media evolve almost weekly. If you're up for the challenge we look forward to hearing from you.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with native-level English
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field
- Genuine interest and passion for social media
- Up to date with the latest trends on social media and experience with running Facebook ads
- Solution driven fast thinker with an eye for detail
- Great learning experience at a high-growth company
- Dynamic working environment w/ young management team
- Options to quickly advance in your career as the company experiences growth
- Opportunity to work remotely